One of two, brand new 4 bedroom detached houses currently under construction by local reputable builders, Siloam Construction with completion expected Spring 2022.
Built to a high specification by local developers Siloam Construction (http://www.siloamconstruction.com/)
and finished with attractive red brick elevations with clay tile roofs, the houses will feature the following:
• Fully tiled entrance hall
• Solid Oak stair case and balustrades
• Bespoke built kitchens with solid stone work surfaces
• Bosch integrated appliances
• Ceramic tiled floors to entrance hall, cloakroom and kitchen
• Fitted utility room
• Worcester Bosch A rated gas fired boiler
• Under floor heating to ground floor
• Pressurised hot water storage
• Villeroy & Boch sanitary fittings to all bathrooms and cloak rooms
• Data cabling to principal rooms
• Electric car charging point
• Flush Casement Double Glazed Windows
• Paved terrace to rear and turfed lawns retaining the existing trees
• Outside lighting to front and rear and water supply
• Driveway parking for multiple vehicles
Possible upgrades depending on timing of reservation include:
• Photo voltaic panels
• Choice of kitchen and bathroom finishes
• Resin bonded driveway
10 year NHBC guarantee
Completion expected late spring/early summer 2022.
Energy Performance Certificate:
Mains connected gas, electric, water and drainage.
Situated in this established residential area within walking distance of Winnersh Primary School and the Forest Secondary Boys school, with Winnersh train station within about 10 – 15 minutes walk.
The main line station at Twyford (Crossrail services scheduled to start running 2022/2023) is about 15 minutes by car offering regular services to London Paddington and to Reading.
The local countryside area offers numerous opportunities for sporting pursuits with a sailing centre at Dinton Pastures, equestrian centre at Whistley, golf at Sonning and Bearwood Lakes, Nirvana health spa at Sindlesham, Tennis at Wokingham and Twyford, cricket and football at Hurst, with rugby, hockey and cricket at Sonning, with access to the picturesque surrounding countryside via the many numerous footpaths and bridle paths.
From the centre of Twyford village, head south on the Waltham Road and after you cross over the railway, take the first turning right into Hurst Road. Follow this road past the railway station and then after about ¾ of a mile take the right fork into Lodge Road at Whistley Green. Follow this road for about a mile and after the S bends continue onto Davis Street. Continue for a further ¾ mile, passing the entrance to Dinton Pastures on your right and over the bridge and onto Robin Hood Lane. Stay on this road for a further ¼ mile and the development is on your left, almost opposite the turning into Arbor Lane.
If approaching from Winnersh, from the cross roads with Reading Road, take Robin Hood Lane and continue over the railway bridge with the station on your left, and follow the road for about ¼ mile and the property is on the right about 100 yards past the turning on the right into Sherwood Gardens